Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Photo of the day, #377

Hint: also comes in a lighter colour
Well, hello there! Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend. I know Easter isn't about chocolate, but it is a good excuse to get some. I don't know about you, but I am usually tempted to buy chocolates the next day when it goes on sale. My favourite kind are the chocolate eggs with the candy coating on the outside. I'm not a huge fan of the creme-filled ones; they are too sweet. What kind do you like?


Anyways, here's today's thingamajig haiku hint:


is it better when
it has shrunk in size and weight
or when it is fresh?


What is it?





14 Comments:

  1. Beef Jerky, now I want some beef jerky.
    I don't know if I'm correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... Pork rinds? I dunno. ALSO, I don't eat chocolate eggs. You make me want them. I want them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANDY COATED @_@ CHOCOLATE EGGS?!?! We don't have those here. -.-... I want now!!

    Lindt's Gold Bunny <3 are my favourite Easter Chocolate. @_@

    Is the thingamajig Beef Jerky? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon? Hahaha!

    Or a dried fruit or something. Tomato? Orange? Grapes/raisins?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say it is some kind of dried fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im gonna have to say beef jerkey.

    ReplyDelete