Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo of the day, #346

Hint: you gots skills if you know how to make this!
Hi there! It's one month into 2012. How are those new year's resolutions coming along? Did you even make resolutions? Were you of those numerous people who resolved to lose weight, eat better and exercise more in the new year? Well, not me! Just like every other year, I resolved to gain weight (I'm quite small). I've been eating and exercising regularly, but I don't think I have gained any extra pounds yet. Maybe I need to include ice cream in my daily diet! Dairy is a good source of calcium and vitamin D, which are both important for strong, healthy bones!


Anyways, today is Two-sday! I will be posting not one, but two photos for you to guess. Here's the hint for this thingamajig:


the complexity 
of the design makes me ask:
how did they do that?


What is it?

11 Comments:

  1. Is it one of those fancy good luck knots?

    Once I ordered something off of Ebay from China, and when the package got here and I opened it, the shippers had included a nice note and a mini good luck knot! That was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely something weaved, like a basket or parachute cord bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of those charms made out of really complex knots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure what they are called but I figure its the art where people weave or braid rope into certain designs?

    As for me, I always forgot my resolutions. XD
    Though I am trying to be more understanding and patient of people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something braided with rope, but what I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, but: Monkey fist knot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmmmmm maybe woven shoelaces? I have no idea

    ReplyDelete