Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo of the day, #340


Hint: not exactly a household item
Hey there! Anyone out there? Hope you are having a good day so far! It's Friday! It should be a fun weekend for me. It's the Chinese New year in a few days. So if I don't post this weekend, I'm too busy partying or something. Happy new year to those of you that celebrate the lunar calendar. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it. It's an Asian thing. 


Anyway here's the hint for today's thingamajig:


you need special skills
to use this thingamajig
or you might get hurt...


What is this?



16 Comments:

  1. nice haiku.

    ...shredding scissors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It almost looks like a harddrive read head

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno... some sort of fancy razor or scissors? Maybe the type of scissors hairdressers use to thin hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knife? Butterfly knife? Hedge-cutter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks kinda like... a comb? No... I don't know... ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely lost. Bone key, for the hell of it.

    And happy Chinese new year! I don't but, well, go you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.o Oh that is true!! I wonder if we'd go see the festival this year. *__*!! Do enjoy Shutterbug! :D

    Thingamajig looks like an electric hair shaver teeth. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. barber's scissors or thinning scissors?

    ReplyDelete
  9. filer or something related to lathe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking at it more closely, I can't help but think its a paper shredder..? oo; *Keeps thinking!!*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those weird scissors they use in hairdressers?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, looks familiar but I'm not sure what it is!

    ReplyDelete