Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photo of the day, #332

Hint: also comes in brown
Well hello there! Fancy meeting you here! Hope all is well with you. I'm a bit sore from working out. But I take that as a good sign that I am working those muscles! Maybe I should reward myself with some chocolate. I know it defeats the whole purpose of exercising, but a piece of chocolate a day keeps the doctor away. It's true! Dark chocolate, like red wine has antioxidants, which are supposed to make you healthier. 


Anyway, here's today's hint:


nice to have around
in case you need a lock picked
or need to look good!


What is it?







22 Comments:

  1. First of all...I have found that if I have a couple pieces of dark chocolate every day, it totally kills my craving for sweets AND like you said, has it's benefits! (And it can't be all bad, because I have lost six pounds this week!!)

    Second...my guess...bobby pin =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....a hair pin
    Good luck with the work-outs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's healthy to make a small dent in the diet. Now. how much dark chocolate are you talking about? >.>

    Hairpin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh ooh! Finally feeling confident about this one: a bobby pin?!?!

    & hooray for exercising! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could it be a bobby pin? This is a lovely idea for a blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember the English word. D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of those small hair clipper slider thingemabobs whatstheirname.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it hairpin? I forgot the proper name, but the black hairpin that has no decoration...

    I need to work out too, as I made a new year resolution to be healthy. My exercise will start tomorrow, just up and down on my hill. Hopefully I can look better by summer... teehee. :-) Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good for you Shutterbug! Though I didn't think you would need to work out much considering your high metabolism. :P

    Thingamajig looks like a hairpin to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it a bobby pin? :)

    p.s. i believe in treating ourselves to chocolate (or any other yummy stuff) after working out too, haha! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dark chocolate! :) I saw those pins in so many metallic and pastels at H & M.

    ReplyDelete