Monday, January 2, 2012

Photo of the day, #328

Hint: breakfast for some people?
Hi, there! If you are new to my blog, welcome! It's nice of you to visit me today. Hope you are having a good day so far. I don't know how it works in other countries, but in Canada, if New Year's Day falls on a weekend, Monday is considered a holiday. This of course, means that it's another day to party! Or to sleep in... or whatever. Is today a holiday for you? 


Here's today's hint:


men in uniform
like to eat these in their cars
but I could be wrong...


What is this thingamajig?



34 Comments:

  1. A donut! I could really go for one of them right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a holiday here. Not an official one though, but everyone but the government goes by it.

    Is it a doughnut? >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite breakfast too!

    donuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. donuts.....breakfast of champions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Happy New Year! And oh yes of course I'm still on my holiday, school holiday to be excact, will be back to school next week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely site nice to meet another Canadian Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Donut!
    Hey, nice to meet you and thanks for coming by to my blog for a visit. You have a very different thing going on here and it's a nice change (fun too!) from everything I've come across. Looks like I'll be visiting often to get my points up :D
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iced donuts! These have round sprinkles on top, so yummy. Have a great new year ahead to you too, and many thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I eat donuts all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a Doughnut
    Vanilla dip if it's from Timmies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! One I may actually get right! A doughnut :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmm! that picture looks so yummy! happy new year!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha I thought it was cake, until the men in uniform hint! A doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
  14. greaaat blogg ,interesting post =)hope you had really good begginig of the year =)i want that cakee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 2012! What a fun blog! Nice to meet you. Totally following! I'll guess donut on this one :)

    ReplyDelete