Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photo of the day, #327


Hint: comes in many colours
Happy new year! I wish all of my readers a very merry, extraordinary new year! May all of your wishes and dreams come true. And for all the bloggers out there, I hope that you will continue to blog as long as you shall live. Blogging isn't easy. As someone who is supposed to update daily, sometimes I even miss a few days. I congratulate all of you who made it this far! Good for you!


Anyway, here's the hint for today:


it's the strangest thing
one always seem to be lost
no where to be found.


What is it?



21 Comments:

  1. Happy new year Shutterbug!!! :D Hope you have a even better year 2012. :)

    I don't know if I am still tipsy from last night but I have not the slightest clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never missed a day yet, heehee.

    Mittens, gloves. SNUGGLY AND COZY AND SOFT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woolly gloves? Socks? Something woolly that's for sure lol

    (Woolly is a weird word. Doesn't look like I spelt it right...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, some sort of fabric, maybe a button on a wool sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It could be wool mittens. Or wool socks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you had an incredible end and beginig of year.
    great post =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could it be a pair of socks? :) I don't know, and now I'm curious what it is!!! Hope you have a very happy new year!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOCKS.

    The hint was so badass today. And yes happy new year! Have an amazing one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year to you too!!!! :) Is it socks?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you too!
    - I have no idea what that is =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! are those mittens?

    ReplyDelete