Thursday, October 20, 2011

Photo of the day, #259

Hint: It ranges in price
Hey there! Hope you are enjoying your day so far. If you aren't haven't the best of days, I suggest eating some pie. I made a pear pie last night. If you like apple pie, you would love pear pie! Pears are so sweet, juicy and all around delicious! It's one of my favourite fruits. It so good that I had some for breakfast. It has fruit, so it must be good for you, right? ;)


Anyways, today's thingamajig can be made of different materials, including plastic, silicone, metal, and even wood! They come in different styles, sizes and colours. And like most things, if it's brand name, it will cost you an arm and a leg! But if you need one in a jiffy, you can pick one up at your local dollar store. Actually, besides the old and the rich, I'm not sure if anyone even buys these anymore. What is it?



13 Comments:

  1. Its a watch. (or at least a watch wrist band)

    I love Pumkin Pie the most! I've never had pear pie but it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha a wristwatch. =)

    ...yeah I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a bracelet. or it could be a watch band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a watch? though i wouldn't say only the old and rich buy them

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bracelet or a watch. I'll go with watch bracelet! Double score? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that the wristband of a watch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a watch! I have a few, they're just a neat accessory. I guess I wouldn't use them as much if I had a better phone, though. Like, a cell phone at all. Yeah.

    I love pears. Pears > apples.

    ReplyDelete