Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Photo of the day, #257

Hint: it could be any colour
The second photo of the day is an easy one. You shouldn't need any more hints, but if you do, continue reading. This can be found outdoors, especially in the spring and summer months. As some of you know, my favourite colour is green, so of course I bought a green one. But they can be found in other colours. What is it?


And can I just say, that I'm happy that the sun is out and it hasn't started snowing yet. In fact, it's supposed to be a warm day! I plan on going for a long walk and I just might stop by my local fire hall! I have a thing for firemen... ;)

17 Comments:

  1. I love green too, and pray that snow won't come for another month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fall sweeper mop or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a rake to me.
    One of those smaller hand rakes to be more specific but I am not too sure. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. why can't i think of this? :(

    its not a spading fork, or a rake...bleh

    ReplyDelete
  5. A 3 clawed thing for diging in dirt thats kind of like a ho.

    Good luck with the firemen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. green is my favorite color too. and i'm guessing a hand rake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so glad its not snowing yet!!

    enjoy your walk! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it something that you stick in the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, you'll just stop by and strike up a conversation? i doubt it? i'm not sure what these are called, but its like a hand-held pitchfork for gardening, no?

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a little gardening tool =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually don't think it's so easy,, rake?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure I'm going to fail this one, it could be anything. A rake maybe?

    ReplyDelete