Monday, October 17, 2011

Photo of the day, #255

Hint: They come in many different colours
Happy Monday! Over the weekend, I got some work done around the house. I finally mowed my lawn.  Either I was extremely slow or the grass was way too long or a bit of both, but it took me close to two hours to get the job done. I also vacuumed and cleaned the house a bit. Hope you had more fun than me over the weekend. Anyways, today's thingamajig can be bought at your local dollar store. They usually come in a cardboard box in multiples of twelve. It's a very common item that I'm sure most of you have used at least once before. What is it?

20 Comments:

  1. Sharpie, marking pen, something along those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crayon? Felt? Marker? Highlighter? (Crayon being my best guess)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about this one. Been staring for like five minutes now. Looks like some sort of gel band wrapped around a lemon >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...all I can think of is an egg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mowing lawn? Arent u in Canada? Winter hasnt started yet?
    This looks like crayon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an ice cream cone or maybe tape

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that a food?... you seemed busy this past weekend, general cleaning eh? me too got sooo busy bwith work and house work at the same time... but i did have fun!!! kissess!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprisingly bad at these images! :/ Is it a styrofoam cup??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too curios, can't wait to know what is it!!!!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love dropping by your blog and checking out the thingamajigs for each day. I go crazy, I want answers right away (haha). I have just discovered that I can't guess what they are at all. Nevertheless, I am still dropping by and just wait for the reveals. Haha. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete