Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photo of the day, #246

Hint: This is the bottom.


Happy Sunday! How many of you will be watching football? Or for us ladies, pretending to watch the game, when we are just checking out the football players' booties? ;) Today's thingamajig is a very common household item. Most people own at least one of these. I have 2 of them. I use my just about everyday, even if it's just for a few minutes. It needs to be plugged in for it to function. They come in many colours and styles. Most of them are plastic on the outside. What is it?


And by the way, I have finally updated the top scorers list for September. See upper left corner. Congrats to everyone that made it to the list and a BIG shout out to Bonjour Tristesse for being the top scorer of the month! He, along with the other 2 top scorers, will win a special prize! 




**And Tifa, if you are reading this, can you please send me an email at thingamajigblog at gmail.com! Thanks!**

13 Comments:

  1. I have no idea what this is!! D=

    And congratulations to everyone who made Top Scorers!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a cellphone?? I know I've seen that somewhere, just not sure where.. It's probably not a phone. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be one of the few people who do not have that at home. therefore i don't know what is it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Bonjour Tristesse! Good job man. :)

    I honestly have no idea what this thingamajig is right now but it looks so familiar. @_@!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it took me some looking around, but i think it's a wireless phone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, what is it? Please tell me, I'll stay up all night wondering what this thingamajig is. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the bottom of a phone! :D

    ReplyDelete