Saturday, October 1, 2011

Photo of the day, #237

Hint: It's not edible
It's the start of a new month! And you know what that means? I will be tallying up the scores for last month and awarding the top scorers with some special prizes. And for those that are new to the blog, the scores are not accumulative. That means that everyone has an equal opportunity to win a prize. 


Anyways, let's get on with today's thingamajig. It comes in many weird shapes. Most of them have those weird looking bumps. They can be yellow, orange, green, or white. They are in season right now. What is it?



14 Comments:

  1. I'd like to get a prize someday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I wonder if I'd make it to top 10!!
    It was definitely a fun :) month! Thank you so much for this interactive blog, shutterbug!

    Now, I have no idea what this thingamajig could be, so I did some googling and osage orange is what stood out. :/

    So for now my guess would be osage oranges..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I don't think my first message was sent. T_T Stupid backspace! Anyways, just wanted to say it was a fun month! I really enjoy your blog shutterbug! :)

    As for the thingamajig, I have no idea. "Osage Orange" is the only thing that stands out for now. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. halloween pumpkin or somthing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait what? It's in season but it's not edible? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks edible to me... =[

    Doesn't look particularly tasty though. I have no idea what it could be....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like some crazy gourd or something :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Athlete's foot? No, that's not in season...

    It's not edible so a plant.. but which plant? Not an orchid, I guess not a flower, some kind of cactus? Hm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, it's October already. TIME FLIES REALLY

    Pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what this is. But it looks bad. :D

    ReplyDelete