Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo of the day, #194

Hint: It's a household item that needs to be plugged in
Hey you!! Today's a hot one!! There will be shirtless guys around, that's for sure. Speaking of shirtless guys, it's been awhile since I've posted a shirtless guy for all the ladies to drool over. And it's time I posted something for the ladies! Be sure to check out today's shirtless man!


Anyways, today's thingamajig is something that females would use more often than men. That being said, I own one, but I hardly ever use it. This one is red, but they come in other colours. What is it?


16 Comments:

  1. hair dryer! you don't find guys walking around with no shirt on annoying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a blower? I almost said pasta strainer thing, but I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watering can?

    Also, why do we men never get something to drool over? ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shower massager!
    And next time post a picture of a shirtless girl! (joke)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought was retro phone, but I'll have to go with hair dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it some sort of hairdryer/blowdryer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. dildo? lol! just kidding!

    it's a hair dryer

    ReplyDelete