Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photo of the day, #193

HInt: It's not candy
Hey you! How's it going? Hope you aren't spending your whole weekend in front of the computer! There aren't too many summer weekends left. Go out and enjoy the sun. Have an ice cream or two. Go to the beach. Have a picnic! You get the idea. Anyways, today's thingamajig can be used indoors or outdoors. This is a very common household item. Most people own at least one of these.  They come in other colours, but orange is quite popular (where I'm from anyways). What is it?

15 Comments:

  1. I actually spent mot of the last three weeks in front of my computer. ):
    Welp, school starts in a few days, so time for change, I guess.

    Tubes of sorts? Don't know, tough one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. An extension cord, a.k.a. power extender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it an extension cord?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can get this one! Extention cord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's some type of tube but I really have no idea which kind

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's an SJTW-rated electrical cable/tubing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pasta!!



    Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea... Some kinda cabling of some kind? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's an exterior extension cord.

    ReplyDelete