Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photo of the day, #180

Hint: it's for all ages
Hey there! Hope you are having a great day so far! Today is the 180th photo and that means that I have been doing this blogging thing for 6 months and that's over 180 posts! Congratulations to me! It is quite the accomplishment. Most people quit after a few months. I'm a whiner, but not a quitter. Anyways enough about me. Today's thingamajig is lightweight and fits inside your shoe. But of course, you wouldn't keep it in your shoe.  I would say that Asians would own more of these than other people. What is it?

18 Comments:

  1. It looks terribly familiar, but I have no clue. I suck at this game so hard. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confused for quite some time on this one.

    A badminton birdie? Photo taken, I presume, from the perspective of looking at it from the inside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats. i cant help but say sunflower or daisy but i know its not

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need something like bing search for text for images. Beats me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrates on the 6 months! All I can think is that its an egg, but I know that can't be right so I guess hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those little feather ball things that people play backgammon with.:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Asian thing throws me off.. But.. badminton.. thing? It's not a ball... It's like a spankable fairy... THE THING!

    Also, congrats! SIX MONTHS! It feels great doesn't it?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Birdie!
    hehe love the blog Grats on 180!!!
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, congrats! :D

    is it a badminton shuttlecock?

    lol at that name. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. a plastic badminton birdie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me thinks it's a shuttlecock. Asians love the shuttlecock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know!!!
    It's the badminton shuttlecock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what is a....badminton birdy?

    ReplyDelete