Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo of the day, #203

Hint: It's banned in some places
Hey there! Is it still summer where you live? I don't know about you, but it's starting to feel like fall! The sun doesn't come out as much and it's cloudy most of the time. The nights are chilly. Anyways, enough of my whining.  Today's thingamajig is small, and could potentially be deadly. China is the top producer of this. What is it?


And on another note, I'm liking Blogger's new layout. It does take a bit of getting used to, but I like the clean, modern look. 

16 Comments:

  1. You mean the Draft version? Yeah, it's pretty sweet once you get used to it (my mobile device doesn't like it as much, though).

    Can a... peanut be potentially deadly? Well yes it can, due to allergies and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's still pretty much summer. It'll be summer til winter, where it'll be something like fall.

    Also, China is the top producer of a lot of things..

    Guessing some type of nut. I have no clue today, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say ice cream cone but if it's banned in places I dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm....

    ...googling clues...

    ...comparing info with image...

    ...is it a peanut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know China was the largest producer of Eggo waffles? They can sure kill you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man! That looked like a waffle cone to me. X_x

    ReplyDelete