Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo of the day, #115

Hint: this is more popular at night than during the day
Hey, you! Is it the end of the month already? Can you believe that I've only been blogging for 4 months! I feel like I've been doing this for a long time! I almost feel like I know what I'm doing! :)  This is also a good time to thank my loyal supporters for visiting my blog on a regular basis! You are the best-est! Anyways, today's thingamajig is can be found mostly indoors.  During the summer, you might find this outdoors. What is it?

22 Comments:

  1. its a long shot because you didn't say its edible but is it popcorn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't said that this is a food so this is probably wrong...but I seriously am seeing popcorn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I look at this... all I can see is popcorn.

    I'm wrong though, aren't I.... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popcorn or is it styrofoam? I'm lost! Thanks for your awesome work and congratulations on your 3 month anniversary. You're doing swell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's popcorn!!!! Best time to eat it at the theaters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ICE CREAEAEAM!!!! :D:D:D
    Your the bestest yourself aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe this to be popcorn. I think.

    I also feel the same with blogging. So little time, but it feels like I'm some blogpro or something already o_o

    ReplyDelete
  8. popcorn! is fedde le grand more eye candy than him?

    ReplyDelete
  9. popcorn, also kind of looks like a rice cake, but im going to say popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are obviously tasty spider eggs

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHA
    I LITERALLY SPENT ALL DAY WITH THIS OPEN TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT

    IT'S POPCORN
    DON'T TELL ME I'M WRONG
    PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like popcorn! I enjoy the challenge of trying to guess these, so keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete